When do you need the EPC for your building?
- If your existing EPC is more than 10 years old.
- On the basis of the amended Act no. 406/2000 Coll. dated 19. 7. 2012 (Act no. 318/2012), which entered into force on January 1, 2013, the owners of the building or the association of owners, must ensure that an EPC is obtained when:
- You construct a new building or make large-scale changes to the buildings requiring a building permit
- You sell a building or parts of it
- You rent a building
- Since 1.1.2016 you rent a building unit
- When you are a builder, a building owner or association of owners, then you must obtain an EPC for residential properties or office buildings:
- with a total energy reference area greater than 1000 m2 by 1 January 2017
- with a total energy reference area less than 1000 m2 by 1 January 2019
- You must also obtain an IPC if you are the owner of a building occupied by a public authority with a total energy reference area more than 250 m2.
Does your building fall into one of these categories? Then contact our team of experienced energy specialists who will help you obtain your EPC and allow you to enjoy efficient and economic use of your building!