Thermal imaging of buildings
Thermal imaging of buildings is a quick and non-contact exploration method showing the temperature distribution at the surface of the outer envelope or heating system (thermal imaging of heaters). By using this method you can see:
- areas in the building envelope with the biggest heat losses due to the thermal bridges or improper installation of insulation systems. The measurement is carried out from both the interior side and the exterior side
- defects are identified in the heat distribution system (hot water distribution in under-floor heating, electrical floor heating, radiators clogging)
When to measure? Measurement depends on climatic conditions; we normally perform it from November to March.
Thermal imaging in industry
In industrial processes maximum reliability of machines and equipment are highly important.
By thermal imaging of the machines and components we acquire information on the temperature distribution at the surface. Measuring is performed during operation without shutdown of the equipment and without any influence on the target object. Thermal imaging is applied to check:
- electrical appliances (status and quality of distributor connection, overheating of electronic parts…)
- rotating machines (identification of bearing seizure…)
- heat distribution systems
- cooling distribution systems