Who is subject to perform an energy audit?
1. The obligation to perform an energy audit results from Act 406/2000 Coll. on Energy Management for each entity exceeding the energy consumption set by law specified in the implementing Decree 480/2012 Coll.:
- 1 500 GJ of the total annual energy consumption for the state administration, regions, municipalities and contributory organizations
- 35 000 GJ of the total annual energy consumption for natural and legal persons
- 700 GJ of the total annual energy consumption for buildings and premises with separate energy supply
2. The obligation to perform an energy audit results also for the enterprise that is not a small or medium-sized enterprise (the definition of a small or small-sized enterprise is governer by Recommendation 2003/361/EC), je povinen zpracovat pro jím užívané nebo
3. An energy audit in accordance with Act 406/2000 Coll. must be performed onward at least once in 4 years on a regular basis.