What can SMART solutions bring to you and what is its aim?
- Sustainable mobility, intelligent energy management of buildings, informatics, communication technologies and their synergy
- Management and planning of all activities and flows on the basis of data acquired by modern technologies
- Infrastructure management with emphasis on reduction of cost and achievement of a friendly environment
- Community life based on direct communication between citizens and city officials and thus direct influence of citizens on actions
Why to choose the SMART way?
- Because you will improve the quality and attractiveness of life in your towns, municipalities and regions
- Because you will have control of all inputs and outputs with maximum savings and minimum impact on the environment
- Because being SMART is a part of a strategy linking research and development, CO2 reduction, energy development, air protection with the regional energy concept. Because you save resources – financial and environmental
- Because it demonstrates your concern for citizens and residents